UNLOCK AMAZING BENEFITS BY BECOMING A MEMBER
With the pandemic greatly affecting our economy, we understand now more than ever how important it is to plan ahead. We are proud of all the advantages we offer our customers in making their lives less stressful and we are very happy to introduce our VIP Maintenance Plans.
We recognize that your home is a safe haven and we know that our VIP Maintenance Plans will greatly improve your home life and keep your worries about your heating and cooling system at bay.
Our VIP Maintenance Plans are our way of saying thank you to our loyal customers. By being a member, you are saving your money and your time.
The benefits of VIP Membership include
- Two home system inspections per year
- Lower utility bills
- Discounted rates on all repairs and installation
- LIFETIME no overtime or weekend fees
- VIP front lines
- Decrease in crisis failure
- Equipment operating to the maximum of its capacity
- Increased comfort
As a VIP, you unlock our exclusive benefits of:
- Free Seasonal Precision Tune-Up: During a single year, you will receive two precision tune-ups: one in Spring for your air conditioning system and one in Fall for your heating system. This will greatly reduce your monthly utility bills by up to 30%.
- Repair and Installation Discounts: On everything we do for you as our VIP Maintenance Plan member, you will receive a 10% discount.
- No After Hours or Weekend Fees: Our office is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m-5 p.m. There is usually an extra charge for any work done outside of these hours, BUT, once you join our VIP Maintenance Plans, no matter what day of the week or what time of day we come out to you, these fees are waived.
- VIP Front Line: A VIP member should be treated like a VIP. We move our VIP members ahead of non-members. We aim to make your experience with us hassle-free, like the VIP you are.
- Personal Service Reminders: Our VIP Representative will contact you to schedule your seasonal tune-ups at a time convenient for you. You don’t even have to think about giving us a call because, well; we got you.
Still have questions?
CALL US: (801) 878-9465
During the fall and spring precision tune-ups, some services will be performed during each visit while others will only be performed either during the fall visit or the spring visit.
- Done during all Precision Check-ups
- Check Thermostat
- Inspect Filters
- Check electrical Connections
- Check Blower Wheel
- Outdoor Temperature
Precision Heating Tune-up includes:
- Inspect Heat Exchanger
- Clean/Check Burners
- Check Ign. Assembly
- Check Drains
- Check Gas Pressure
- Check Pressure Switch
- Flame Sensor Reading
- Check Thermocouple
- Check Draft
- Temperature Rise
- Check Fan & Limit Control
- Record Blower
- Check Vents/Flues & Termination
- Lubricate Motor if NOT Permanent
- Lubricate Draft Inducer
Precision Cooling Tune-up includes:
- Check Indoor Blower Bearings
- Check Contactor
- Check Crankcase Heater
- Check Oil Sight Glass
- Check Fan Cycling
- Check Outdoor Coil
- Check Indoor Coil
- Check/Run Defrost Cycle
- Check Reversing Valve
- Check safety Controls
- Fan Capacitor
- Record Compressor Amps
- Lubricate Condenser Motor
- Check Voltages if Any
- Check Air Handler Electrical Connections
- Check Elements Amps
- Check Fusible Links
After every visit, your technician will give you a list of performance recommendations, if any, to help you stay on top of everything that needs to be done to keep your systems running well.