HVAC ROUGH & FINISH INSTALLER APPLICATION
Are you looking for a new full-time opportunity that will allow you to take your HVAC and leadership skills to a new level? Do you want to have the ability to make a significant impact on a growing business that truly values its employees?
First Choice Heating & Air is looking for energetic people to join our rough and finish installers team to help deliver excellent and quality work to our residential and commercial customers. You will be a good fit for this opportunity if you are reliable, a team player, and organized.
Benefits/Perks of the Job:
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Holidays & Sick Leave
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Benefits
Job Responsibilities & Day to Day Activities:
- Please apply if you enjoy the challenge of doing a quality installation. You must be a self-starter, flexible, and dependable to meet the demands of our busy company.
- Having experience in doing both residential and some light commercials will be helpful.
- We take safety very seriously and encourage each other to take necessary safety precautions.
- Communication skills are very important. You will work closely with management by proactively communicating schedules, day plans, your performance, issues or personal concerns, and any other necessary information that would be helpful for management to know.
Finish Installer Technician Requirements
- Minimum of 1 year HVAC experience
- Proficient soldering refrigerant lines
- Can do electrical connections from the disconnect to the condenser
- Own Tools
- Reliable transportation
- No driving restrictions
- Proficient in analyzing and charging refrigerant
- Proficient setting condensers
- Willing to work overtime
- Knowledge of duct installation
- Job Type: Full-time